You’ve heard it in some form or another: exercise should be a weekly habit for everyone, regardless of the industry you work in. With numerous scientific studies to back up that notion, everyone from your doctor to your travel agent is going to say that staying active is a good idea. At Corporate Comforts, we understand the need for people to stay active; it keeps you operating at your best and looking your best.
We have many furnished apartments that have a long list of sought-after amenities. If one of your priorities is staying in shape while traveling the country on business, let us know so we can set you up with one of our
complexes that has a community gym. Going to the gym is a great way to relieve stress during a business trip, but eating healthy is just as important. Our fully furnished apartments come stocked with an oven, stove top, cutlery, cutting boards, and everything else you need to prepare healthy meals in the comfort of your own apartment. Room service can add up; many hotels do not offer amenities such as an oven and stovetop. Sometimes you’ll feel lucky if you get a microwave at a hotel! At Corporate Comforts, we provide furnished apartments for business travelers looking to stay in shape.
There is a huge list of benefits from exercise. Here are just a few:
1. Happiness: Exercise has been shown to decrease feelings of anxiety and depression in people by increasing the production of hormones like norepinephrine and serotonin in the brain. If you’re feeling home-sick during your business trip, exercise is a very good idea.
2. Weight Maintenance: Just because you are away from home doesn’t mean that you have to gain weight. A proper regimen of aerobic or anaerobic exercise can help with muscle mass maintenance and fat loss.
3. Energy Levels: Exercise can be an energy booster for people that suffer from chronic or debilitating fatigue. Even though exercising may be the last thing you want to do after eight hours in the office, a quick stop at the gym provides numerous benefits.
4. Be healthier: A common cause of chronic disease is a lack of physical activity; by exercising every day, you can improve your insulin sensitivity, body composition, blood pressure, and longevity.
5. Sleep Quality: Even though our beds are incredibly comfortable, many people suffer from insomnia. A study found that people who regularly deal with insomnia benefited from exercise by increasing the overall amount of hours slept.
If you choose one of our furnished apartments in El Paso, TX, you’ll be located near a community gym and plenty of walking/running trails. El Paso is known for its numerous hiking and biking trails and rock-climbing spots. If you love the outdoors and are looking to stay in shape, hiking can be a new hobby you pick up while on the road. If you have any questions about which locations have gym facilities or hiking trails, we’d be more than happy to assist you.